If you are in Tyler and need some fast cash, we can help. Get a fast quote for the money that you need in a hurry. With just a little information, you may be able to get an offer from one of our lenders that will satisfy your needs. It is free, so let’s find out.
Getting A Loan Offer in Tyler
If you need help with a financial emergency, a payday loan or cash advance might just be the ticket for you. Before you jump right in though, let’s take a look at how to get your offer and how to decide if a loan is right for you.
First, how to get that loan. It is very easy.
- The first step is the hardest, entering your information. Lucky for you though, it is still not very hard at all. The quote form at the top of the page just asks for some very basic information about who you are, your contact information and how you make your money. It also asks for your bank numbers which is how your lender will get you the money from a loan.
- Once you are done entering your information, you just need to submit the form. One click and your information goes securely to the loan network. We are not direct lenders and do not make credit decisions. Instead, we give you access to a network made of dozens of lenders. More lenders equals more opportunities for an approval.
- If approved, your individual lender will present you with an offer. You will be directed to their website so that you can review all of the loan details and then make a decision. Make sure to take the time to fully understand the loan you are being offered.
- Should you decide to take the loan, you can have your money as soon as the next business day. It will be electronically deposited into your Tyler checking account so that you can use it right away.
Now that you have your offer, you need to decide if you want to take it. Not every loan is going to be a good one for you. Before accepting it, consider some alternatives.
- One alternative might be to borrow the money from someone you know. If you have a friend in Tyler who can loan you a few bucks that would be great. Even if you have relatives in other cities like Fort Worth or Grand Prairie, you can simply have them wire you the money or use a service like Zelle.
- Another option might be to just do without the money. Consider whether or not the cost of the loan is more than the cost of not having it. Add up the late fees and charges and compare them to all of the costs of the loan. Go with the option that is cheaper. Also consider whether you need to buy anything with the money at all. If it is not a necessity to have it in Tyler, it might be best to do without.
- Finally, if you have time to wait, why not get a part time job and earn the money. You would pay for the expense without charges and open up another income stream that could help you save.
If you do decide to take out the payday loan or cash advance in Tyler, be sure of one last thing. Make sure that you can make the payment. If not, you are only delaying your trouble and actually making them worse.
Getting Money Help
If you need money help regularly, you should be sure to seek consumer counseling as soon as possible. Contact the city of Tyler government offices for information on any local programs that can help you. You can visit the City of Tyler Facebook page here.
Hopefully, you will be able to find someone to help you get a livable budget in place. If not, you will have to do it yourself which is not very hard. Simply write out a list of all of your expenses including budgets for food, entertainment and savings. Make sure that you are saving at least 10 percent of your take home pay.
Once you have a budget in place, if you need to make some extra money to make it all work, you have many options in Tyler.
One option that not many people consider is Plasma Donation. You can make $200 to $300 a month donating plasma. BioLife Plasma Services at 332 W Heritage Drive in Tyler is one place that will be more than happy to pay you for your donation.
Another option is to sell scrap metal. Think bigger than just aluminum cans. Think sheet aluminum, stainless steel, copper, etc. You can find all of this stuff just lying on the side of the street waiting for you to collect it. Clean up the city and make some money on the side. Once you collect the metal, Tyler Ion & Metal at 1630 W NW Loop 323 in Tyler will be happy to take it off your hands.
Last but not least, consider a part time job to make the extra money that you need to complete your budget and start that savings account. The Tyler Target located at 7003 S Broadway Ave is one good choice. They are almost always hiring and with hours until 11 PM, they are sure to have a shift that will work for you.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways to make some extra money in Tyler. If you are only working 40 hours a week and not making ends meet, try one of these part time opportunities or come up with something that works better for you. You are only limited by your creativity and your desire to hustle to make a better and more secure financial life for yourself. A life without payday loans or cash advances.