If you need money in a hurry, Lone Star Cash Services can help. Even if you have bad credit, one of our lenders may be able to make you an offer for the money that you badly need. It is free to get your answer, so why not get started right away.
Getting A Loan Online
You might ask yourself why you should get a loan online when you can just go to the cash store down the street. Well, there are a lot of advantages to getting your emergency loan online in Wichita Falls. Take a look at just a few of them.
- First and foremost is the convenience factor. You are here right now, so why not get this taken care of. Even if that cash store is close, it will still take you well over an hour round trip. Compare that to the two minutes or so that it will take you to get your answer online and you can see that this is the quickest option.
- Next, you have the privacy aspect of it all. No need to put your financial business out there by letting people see you walk into a payday loan store. Do everything from the privacy of your home.
- Last, but certainly not least, you have the possible increased odds of getting an approval. That local cash store represents just one lender while we get you access to an entire network of lenders. More lenders equals more chances of getting an approval, even with bad credit. Whether you are looking for a payday loan in Mansfield or Wichita Falls, going online may get you approved easier. That is important in an emergency.
So now that you see that the online route is better, how does the process work? Getting your offer is just as easy as possible. Here is what you need to do and what will happen during the quote process.
- First, you need to fill in the quote form at the top of the page. It is very short and only asks for basic information, but you need to make sure that you enter everything in accurately. This will prevent any delays in the future should you decide to take out a loan.
- Once you have entered your information accurately, you just need to submit the form. When you do that, it will be securely sent to the network of lenders.
- If approved, a single lender will send you your Wichita Falls payday loan offer. If you like it, accept it and you will have your money as soon as the next business day. If you are not happy, just walk away from the offer. It is as easy as that.
Couldn’t be easier, right? If you decide to take an offer, you will be forwarded to the lenders website to complete your emergency loan process. Then, you will receive your money, deposited right into your checking account, ass soon as the next business day. Problem solved.
Deciding On That Emergency Loan
Just because you can get approved for a loan does not mean that you should accept it. Yes, you are in an emergency but get your offer and then take a breather before you decide to accept it. Give yourself at least 10 minutes to decide. That amount of time should not cause you any trouble and it may help you think with a clear head. Here are some things to consider.
- First, decide if you really need the money. These are emergency loans and come with high fees and/or interest. If the money is intended for something that is not an emergency, you should probably pass on the loan.
- Second, look at whether the cost of the loan is more than the cost of not having it. By this I mean add up all of the late fess and charges that you would incur without the loan and compare them to the total fees and interest that come with the loan. If the loan is costlier, do not accept it. ‘
- Next, look at other ways to get the money. Can you borrow from friends in Wichita Falls or get a Zelle transfer from family in Grand Prairie, could you sell something or maybe just get a part time job. There are a lot of ways to get money that might not involve the fees of a loan.
- Finally, you need to decide if you can pay the loan back at all. If you can not afford to pay it back, you will just end up in a worse position 10 to 14 days down the line.
Yes, there are a lot of things to consider when taking out a loan. No financial decision should be taken into lightly even if you need cash badly. This is doubly true if it is a loan with a high APR.
If, after considering all of your options, you decided to take out that emergency loan, there is one more thing to consider. How will you pay it back.
Fit the loan payment into your budget and make sure that there is enough money to pay for it and to live on. If not, you need to increase your income or cut some expenses.
The easiest thing to do is cut expenses. Start taking your lunch to work, give up soda, cut out that cup of gourmet coffee or put your gym membership on hold. There are a lot of ways to trim the fat off of a budget.
If you can not cut expenses, bringing more money in is the only option left. Start driving for Uber, sell some scrap metal at a salvage yard, donate plasma or even take some surveys online. A little hustling can bring in some good rewards and there really are a lot of opportunities in Wichita Falls.